Pencilmation #34 Pencilmation #34

A fabulous addition to the Pencilmation series. Excellent as always! Well done!

Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping

This is a very entertaining and humorous little film which I enjoyed a lot. The variety and length was probably the best it could ever be! I loved this movie for it's cuteness and variety, and definitely congratulate and agree with it's awards. Well done, WoodTick!

Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010 Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010

This really was an excellent story, and the animation was flawless! I always love watching your animations, because you never fail to astound. Keep up the splendid work!

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

I came to this game through the hilarious review by Axman13 is it? I completely disagree with that guy, this game was hilarious! The voicing was great (So I guess we agree on ONE thing) And the one button controls made the game... something different from everything else. Like in TRIII use ALT to roll and Ctrl to draw your guns, then stuff like insert and Numpad7 this game was simple, and I like that. Keep making games, and I'll keep playing them.

Infectonator! Infectonator!

Heh... It's a good time fcuk I'll give ya that!

Super Smash Bros Quiz Super Smash Bros Quiz

I liked the idea but I know, most of these here questions have incorrect answers...

Dansu No Hana Dansu No Hana

This is a really cool party track. It's very fun and energetic, and the beat is really good to "get down to"!
In my opinion, it's quite well made, not messy, and the parts do transition. I'm not a critique, but I think I know a fun song when I hear one! Good job!

Ectisity responds:

Thanks for the kind words :D!
I'll be sure to make more and better music, so follow me if you wanna hear more ;).

Cucumbers (Groan style) Cucumbers (Groan style)

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII *Face explodes*

{sPhly} - Sunset Rave {sPhly} - Sunset Rave

I Love it! LOVE it! I could listen to this fo' a loooong time! It's fast paced and smoothed and well, RADICAL! I'm hooked! This my dear friend, is getting downloaded and put onto my phone. That's how much I love it. Because I don't just go "Oh that's kinda cool sorta I think I'll download it." I go "This is kinda cool buut not cool enough to download." But this, THIS, It's inspirational! I hear it and think "Oh This is cool beans covered in awesome sauce!" (My best compliment I know of) And I download it because i love it! 5 stars all the way! ALL the way!

Lion Lion

This is so cool! He looks so happy. Great work on this!

Day 19 Day 19

Love your style :)

BaniraKohi responds:

Thanks!

Cutie Bell~ Cutie Bell~

You're awesome at drawing eyes!

CuteNikeChan responds: