Dansu No Hana Dansu No Hana

This is a really cool party track. It's very fun and energetic, and the beat is really good to "get down to"!
In my opinion, it's quite well made, not messy, and the parts do transition. I'm not a critique, but I think I know a fun song when I hear one! Good job!

Ectisity responds:

Thanks for the kind words :D!
I'll be sure to make more and better music, so follow me if you wanna hear more ;).

Cucumbers (Groan style) Cucumbers (Groan style)

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII *Face explodes*

{sPhly} - Sunset Rave {sPhly} - Sunset Rave

I Love it! LOVE it! I could listen to this fo' a loooong time! It's fast paced and smoothed and well, RADICAL! I'm hooked! This my dear friend, is getting downloaded and put onto my phone. That's how much I love it. Because I don't just go "Oh that's kinda cool sorta I think I'll download it." I go "This is kinda cool buut not cool enough to download." But this, THIS, It's inspirational! I hear it and think "Oh This is cool beans covered in awesome sauce!" (My best compliment I know of) And I download it because i love it! 5 stars all the way! ALL the way!

Doors Open Doors Open

It's pretty cool. Although I don't think it's the kind of thing I'd listen to. But I'm sure tons of other people would enjoy it! I mean, it's kinda mysterious and then becomes a little bit sorta... hmm... sorta 70's blues? I still think it's pretty awesome.

RaceTTar responds:

thank you!

Rainy September Rainy September

This tune fits me so well, It's quiet it's curious it's, well, awesome.

Go to Start Go to Start

Sweet. I like how the start and end of this loop fit together so well, and how you've made it seem as though it's just like an endless song! (well it is but u know what i mean)