Pencilmation #34 Pencilmation #34

A fabulous addition to the Pencilmation series. Excellent as always! Well done!

Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping

This is a very entertaining and humorous little film which I enjoyed a lot. The variety and length was probably the best it could ever be! I loved this movie for it's cuteness and variety, and definitely congratulate and agree with it's awards. Well done, WoodTick!

Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010 Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010

This really was an excellent story, and the animation was flawless! I always love watching your animations, because you never fail to astound. Keep up the splendid work!

TEH QUICK! TEH QUICK!

Very funny, well done.

Minecraft: TNA Part 16 Minecraft: TNA Part 16

One of my favorite animated series on NG, very funny and extremely well animated! One thing I would say is - too short! I'd prefer longer less frequent episodes rather than short regular ones, but I think that was probably the best place you could have ended it in this instance because it was right on the climax. Very good! :)

The Crawler The Crawler

This is an awesome animation, and in the whole 5 minutes of it, I was completely entranced in this short story. The music fits incredibly well with the scenes and what's happening, and I think you have done an excellent job! :D

'Day of the Jelly Spill' 'Day of the Jelly Spill'

Awesome Sauce

Mechanical Woodpecker Mechanical Woodpecker

I really liked this a lot, but it was a bit loud and it hurt my ears. But that's irrelivant. I liked the style and overall, really enjoyed this.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Incredible.
Absolutely Incredible.
I am speechless.
You have gained my respect good sir.
Flawless.

FBF vs. Tween FBF vs. Tween

this is a really cool little animation, and it made me laugh as well.
Well done!